Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i just got gaven to me a polaris cobra 440 with electric start and i need some help it has been sitting for 2 years and i brought it home tore both carbs apart and cleaned them there spotless i took every part that comes off from the carb and cleaned both now the problem i have is when i try to start it it wont even try to start the only time it will start is when i stick gas in the carbs and then it dies now what will cause that to do that i took the fuel lines off from the carbs and rolled it over and gas sprayed out of the fuel lines i also keep on taking the carbs off and there is fuel in the bowls i put fresh fuel in the tank please help me out snow is here and i really wanna get this sled going for my little sister o it also have good compression

·
Registered
718 Posts
did you check your fuel pump? how are the fuel lines? new? cracked? crimped? were all the fuel lines and hoses in their places? what about that one hose that's connected to the engine on the crankshaft that goes to the fuel pump. was that on there too?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts