Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM DOING A ENGINE SWAP in my 98 xc 700 and my front clutch side engine mount is broke i cant figure out how to get it out weather it is bolted in or threaded in. there is a hole on the under side of the mount i think its for a socket but i cant get anything to grab a nut idk im just getting frustrated any help would be awesome

· Registered
11 Posts
yeah. your mounts should have three lugs around it? just hit on those with a punch. theres a tool for it but a punch should work thats all i`ve ever used. did you lift your engine out yet? it`ll be much eaiser to get the broken mount out if you do

· Registered
9,987 Posts
matt.foote said:
thank you so much engine is out and in the new sled ready for Tue snow i feel accomplished last sun in the er cuz of the crash this sun new sled ready to go thank you guys
What?

· Registered
1,131 Posts
thank you so much engine is out and in the new sled ready for Tue snow i feel accomplished last sun in the er cuz of the crash this sun new sled ready to go thank you guys

Translation from gibberish:
Thank you so much. The engine is out and in the new sled. It is ready for Tuesday's snow. I feel very accomplished. Last Sunday I was in the emergency room because of the crash. Today, the new sled is ready to go. Thank you guys.

Took me awhile to figure it out.
D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.