Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am a graduate student at Cal. State University's MBA program. For my grad project I am doing a business plan for a ficticious snow apparel company. In order to make this as real as possible I would really appreciate it if any of you would take the time to answer the following 19 questions so that I can include a survey section in my final report. I would really appreciate this and you would all be helping out a struggling college student who would like to someday break into the business, thanks if you have the time.

Ed over at snowclubs.com has been nice enough to set up a webpage which makes it much easier
Click the following to see it--->http://www.snowclubs.com/kenssurvey.htm

Again, thanks for your help

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome to help, but please do not dubble post...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Hey Ken as sled head said please dont double post, we all check each individual sub-forum for updates and new posts so once is all that is necessary. I am going to lock this topic as we dont need more than one of these topics. Again weclome to the forum, we'll all help ya out the best we can. Please dont think i have anything against you, its just if we only have one topic all replys to that topic will be under the same post.

Thanks,
Triumph

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.