Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling or parting out my 98 xc700. It has about 3000 miles on it, and has the 824 cyls. The one thing is that i broke the water pump belt and the oil pump quit and rode it a couple hundred yards not knowing it broke. I did a compression check and it is 100 in each cylinder, so I am guessing that the cylinders are slightly scored. It still runs perfect but im sure will need a rebuild soon. I havent tore it down yet to see the damage, but I am guessing it will need to be either re nikasiled or just rehoned (depending on the extent of the scoring) and a new set of pistons (maybe?), and also a new water belt. Otherwise the rest of the sled is perfect.

I will sell any part if there is some interest in a partout. There is a new 1 in. track and 144 carbide studs with 300 miles on it. There is no wear on the lugs there is no tear outs or broken ones, there is a couple that are slightly bent but the rest are straight and in good cond. There is Fox Shox all the way around and are in good cond. There is a blue skid plate. Blue plastis polaris skies. There is a powermadd 2 in. riser. Cobra windsheild with sweet graphics and no cracks. It is gears down 1 or 2 teeth. DG can that sounds sweet. Elec. fuel guage. Heel Clicker cluth kit (engages at 4000 RPM). also a boost bottle and freshly cleaned carbs. The running boards are straight. there is 2 rips in the seat. and a crack on each corner of the hood.

I am located in Isle (central) MN. Will sell as is for $1200 b/o or call or e mail me for any part prices.
Home# 320-676-8033 Ask for jake or leave message
Cell# 320-630-0108 Any time leave message if i dont anwser because my caller ID is f'd up. I do go to school during the week and i get home by 4pm.Tell me if the pics work let me know for any more pics.

Jake

[attachment=59030]

[attachment=59031]

[attachment=59032]

[attachment=59034]

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
how much for the windshield and track

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have everything. Id like to see some offers guys.

EDIT* The hood, bumper, nosecone, and windsheild are sold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts