Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give a warm welcome to ReFuel with http://www.nomoregascans.com as the newest SF Supporter! Please visit their website to find out about the latest and greatest gas refueling products and stay tuned for specials available to members of Snowmobile Fanatics. Show your support and give ReFuel a round of applause!

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Welcome to the site, and Thanks for being a supporter!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Welcome aboard. Looks like an interesting product.

·
Registered
211 Posts
That looks AWESOME!!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks Everyone,

very glad to be here. Actually, snowmobilefanatics is the ONLY forum where we will have an active member.

Up until now we have been selling only to commercial users (road services, municipalities, etc.) - because fo the demand we started marketing it to snowmobiles and ATV owners.

Anyone who wants to evaluate - let me know - we'll get you a cash rebate

Also, if you have questions - ask

Jay

PS Love this forum!!!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Welcome to the foru. Product looks pretty cool!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I think I'm gonna buy one! WELCOME!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Welcome to the site. I was just reading about your product...pretty ingenious. Should do very well.

-triplepleasure

·
Registered
74 Posts
welcome and the product does look great. Only i don't think i am gonna run 110 or 92 in my truck, are there any options like a tank installed in the bed of the truck available?

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
I just forwarded your product to alot of guys I know that might have a use for it.

If you want to send me a free one I will install it on my silverado and take clear how-to pictures and create an instruction manual for you in return [:D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts