Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a black belly pan for my 02 Pro X. I know they came on later year Pro X's and EDGE RMK's. Does anyone have or know someone that has one that they are looking to sell? Cash is waiting. PM or E-mail me. Thanks everyone!! -Sofa.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump..... I've read that these are hard to come by. Somebody, somewhere must have one..........

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Certainly does... just ask UltraGN here on SF. His sled looks great. The only difference in that the four stroke bellypan will have two holes for the clutch side rather than one. No big deal, the plugs are black so they will blend in [:)]

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
This is UltraGN's sled.

[attachment=53219]

Notice the two plugs on the side of the bellypan? I have no idea what it looks like under the hood of a Frontier, so I have no idea what the two holes are for. I just know that the belly pan looks good on his sled and he told me that it fit perfectly and only cost $79.99 for the bellypan. Part # 5434183-070, but confirm with the dealer.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
It does fit perfectly...no new holes to drill. Just plug the other clutch hole.

·
Registered
218 Posts
You will have to notch it for the high shock towers on the Pro-X, but no big deal. Use your old one as a template.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by UltraGN
[br]You will have to notch it for the high shock towers on the Pro-X, but no big deal. Use your old one as a template.
I was kind of wondering what the difference between the EDGE, Pro X, and other model belly pans was. I know that the Pro X suspension arms are set further back then the standard EDGE chassis but that was about it. I found the the number listed above is a good one for that Frontier pan. The only thing, is now its $104. People must be catching on and buying that one. Its still better then the cost of a Pro X one. Thanks for the tip UltraGN!

Oh yea, I really like your XCR. I'm doing a black/chrome/polished conversion on my Pro X with the addition of a 136. I've ordered a Boss Highrise Shorty seat and gathered most of the parts. Its going to be a nice summer project. -Sofa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.