Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im lookin for another addition to my sleds this year im open to all makes and models must be 94 or newer and under 1500 bux must b located in new york cuz id rather not drive out of state unless someone is willing to meet me halfway please post pics of your sleds lookin to buy within 60 days

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yeah i have a 1995 indy 500 we are selling for 1350$ and located in erie county ny. for sale in swap sheet

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I've got a 1999 MXZ 500 for 1400! Needs a fuel pump. Has very small tear in tunnel, but the tunnel is NOT bent. Other than that, it looks great, and with a new fuel pump will run great. just had the top end re-done. Studs only a season old. Has 15,000 KMS. Great sled. For 1500 I'll throw in a 2001 Suzuki LTf 160 that needs a bolt in the back, or get it welded. The ignition is partialy out of it. You can use a screw driver to turn it. Has front and back rack with 5 speed semi manual transmission. RUNS GREAT, has electric start and reverse. Starts within a second of pushing the starter.

I can travel as far as Hartford CT.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
what part of new york you in? im in erie penns. i will have a 95 xlt special with elec. start and reverse and a 94 indy 500 with the same. both have elec. fuel guage too. all gone over. dont know if im in your driving range though.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
PM sent.. I have the MXZ and 4-wheeler for 1500.. And I will be able to bring it as far as white plains.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by bigwedgies
[br]what part of new york you in? im in erie penns. i will have a 95 xlt special with elec. start and reverse and a 94 indy 500 with the same. both have elec. fuel guage too. all gone over. dont know if im in your driving range though.

im in central ny and im willing to drive a bit post some pics of what you have and some prices.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
How about 1400 for both the sled and quad.. 100 less. NEED CASH NOW!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
96 XLT SP with Dynoport triples, 136" track with tracksusa extensions, motor just gone through, clutches all rebuilt, sled has been built from the frame up. Skis off an 06 fusion, ton of extra parts including another chassis with seat/hood.

X12 front and rear, and i will take $2k for it...needs a windshield.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
I'd take 14 for my sled right now.. But, I'm looking to get something else. I can fix the tunnel with a sheet metal plate.

I thought you got a sled?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by extremesummerfilms
[br]I'd take 14 for my sled right now.. But, I'm looking to get something else. I can fix the tunnel with a sheet metal plate.

I thought you got a sled?
my lil bro was lookin found one for him.and now the old lady wants somethin a little newer also so i gotta locate her one or get one for myself and give her mine

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.