Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pman, i have been wondering this for a long time. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Polaisman.com is one of the best informational sites i have ever seen on the internet! I mean, where did you ever get all that info. Thats awsome dude, i have been looking at your site for a long time, like a year and a half or more. And i have to say, you have your stuff in order cuz i just love reading all your info on there. I have been with this site for some time, under different names, ei: XCR800_has_balls, and indy, and some othere ones, but... I just wanted to say your hard work is really appreciated, and you to erick, cuz this site is equally important. I could have just PM'd this but, i think i speak for everyone when i say that all you guys' hard work is appreciated by all. Keep up the good work cuz there ain't no other place about sleds on this side of the internet as good as this one! Thanks!

AKA, indy500 or XCR800_has_balls

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Right on man!

I noticed he hasn't been around in awhile. Busy with the fall harvest???

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Man, I thought this topic was gonna cause trouble,

Actually, to be 100% honest, polarisman.com is not my site.

I had a site on geocities awhile back, with all that info, then some guy found it and ripped it off and made polarisman.com Then something screwed @ geocities, and I lost that site, so I started my http://www.geocities.com/polaris-man/ site, but gave up on that, now Polarisfiles.com is in the works, and when you see it, it will be a lot better than Polarisman.com

Anyway, just in case polarisman.com guy didn't rip off my site, and he got all that info himself, I will say he has a very nice site indeed. But mine will be better

Anyway, thanks for your kind words, it's nice to know people appreciate our work!

Patience for polarisfiles.com it will be worth it in the end!

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey i just thought i would lighten the mood a little. Pman Copywrite all your info, then you can bring that mofo that stole ur site to court and get some money outa that deal. What a low down sob to steal all ur info, its those kinds of people that send me over the cliff.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
when you build your new site include the weight of the sleds please.. thats a big deal to me! and i think other people.

i fling poo

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, maybe not the info. But that guy just cut and pasted your whole site. That is not cool. He can take your info, and the pics. But atleast someone can't walk right up and steal the thing as is. You know what i mean? I would be pissed as all heck if someone did that to me after all my hard work, and im sure pman is still flamen about that. I can see why he is a little aggressive when he postes. Its explainable

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
We cannot come out and say he stole any info. Chances are he got it all himself, and chances are he doesn't even know who I am, or what my site is.

I give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, it's nice to have some friendly competition, hell it's only a website

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
hmmm, ive noticed we are always drooling over getting a SF ride organized, well heres my thoughts, i say we find this bastard, trhow him down in the snow(if we get any) then all of us fanatics take turns running him over.

im only kidding of course.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts