Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around on the net and found you icon!!! /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/dodew.jpg [:D][:D]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
LOL..LMAO...thas a good one...MSN needs emoticon like that

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
lol

I think u have too much spare time on yer hands [;)]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]lol

I think u have too much spare time on yer hands [;)]
Yes.... Yes I do... Ahh well beats doing Homework! [:D] I found a whole load of them! There pretty funny!

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I don't even like MD

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/pmanmd.jpg

Well, maybe a bit.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heres what I found...

/snofan/../images/users/SledHead/action-smiley-034.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/action-smiley-039.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/action-smiley-043.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/action-smiley-044.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/alien2.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/angry-smiley-014.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/angry-smiley-023.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/angry-smiley-049.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/angry-smiley-056.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/costumed-smiley-019.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/costumed-smiley-026.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/costumed-smiley-034.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/costumed-smiley-075.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/costumed-smiley-089.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/feiertag-smiley-013.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/flash.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/help.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/hurl.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/music-smiley-002.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/music-smiley-006.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/sport-smiley-001.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/violent-smiley-016.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/violent-smiley-017.jpg /snofan/../images/users/SledHead/violent-smiley-085.jpg

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I have 6 cases of empties behind me. I was considering making a large wall of MD cans.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
[br]I don't even like MD

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/pmanmd.jpg

Well, maybe a bit.[:0]as a devoted Dew man im deeply dissapointed,is that a Coke glass i see.[:(]tell me it isent so.[:D][:D]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
lol

I never realized that...

The coke glass was free! FREE I TELL YOU!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sure it was Pman ;) Even i don't own a coke glass (and yes, i'm a mountain dew fan) but the reason why you don't see pics of that is that i drink it in the 2 litre bottles, the cans just aren't big enough. I think i will have to start putting them in the trunk of my car and take a pic when its full in a couple weeks.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
That's it. I'm gonna take a pic of my Pepsi glass tomorrow and post that.

lol

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
onet hing bout MD...i cannot stand it in a bottle...gotta be in a can for me....[:D]

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nothing beats a cold Dew in the original GLASS bottles! [;)]

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
[br]lol

I never realized that...

The coke glass was free! FREE I TELL YOU!
He's telling the truth! Got it free at McDonalds like 5 years ago. It has a whole bunch of NHL teams that don't exist any more on it. Like the Quebec Nordiques and the Hartford Whalers. I tell you it's a collectors item. [;)]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
NICE TRY PMAN!! Going on your brothers account and posting this rediculus reply to cover your disgracful Coke Glass! That just makes me sick! [xx(][xx(]

[:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Originally posted by j-2-800
[br]Nothing beats a cold Dew in the original GLASS bottles! [;)]
You got that right!!!
Cans are alot better than plastic taste wise,but I prefer the convienece of the bottles. just screw on cap and go!! Can't put an open can in your windshield bag......
I always say if they ever stopped making MT.DEW I'd consider suicide. LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts