1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.snowgoercanada.com

www.snowmobilenews.com

www.sledmaine.com

Check them out. rumur is polaris is having everyone delete the pictures?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go to snow goer, clubhouse forum,pro x pictures

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Doh!!!

They removed them already.
Looks like Feb. 19th is the date.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
2004 ProX R 800 and 2004 SKS

/snofan/../images/users/megaman/post-7-1044030247.jpg

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Xc Special....are they still in your history...email me some pics if you still got them.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Save them now guys...a Polaris centry will be here soon to take them away.

·
Registered
975 Posts
XC , if you still have them can you PLEASE e-mail them to me as well. Thanks in advance.....Mark If different than the ones above[8D]

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
polaris 18
, those were the ones i meant
they originate from a swedish site,written in swedish,don,t know what the writing meant , but it,s been deleted already

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Interesting. Looks good, very different.

·
Registered
975 Posts
[:(!]When's Polaris gonna step up to the plate and do something radical like the other manufactuers have done? Seat looks like something off the pwc. Nice Ski-doo yellow and copper looking AC colours. Should've stayed with the blue and red model colours. Just my opinion.[V]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Great, here we go again, gonna hear the exact same crap, from the exact same people as last year whining that Polaris didn't do "radical" changes and crying about A arms.

How are A arms so different? Everyone else uses them, so really trailing arms is a good way to be different.

Ok, it was ALL said last year about how stupid Polaris is, and how un-original they are, and how they copy everybody. I will not go through all that BS again this year.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by Sno-X-treme
[br]nothing looks all that different, same basic edge chassis and no a-arms yet
First the Pro X is a DIFFERENT chassis, NOT an edge chassis the only thing that is the same is the hood/bellypan.

Second I don't think that Polaris should bother going to a-arms. The trailing arm IFS suspension has worked for a long time (I think it was introduced in 86 maybe earlier) so obviously it is a tried and tested and it has results that people are happy with. The trailing arm suspension has advantages over the a-arm suspension just like the a-arms have advantages over the trailing arm one. The biggest advantage is the distribution of impact when you hit a drift that sends the energy not only to the bulkhead but also further back in the frame resulting in needing less reinforcement on the bulkhead that would weigh more. I have read this in a magazine article and that is what I remember. I will try to find that article later.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
the IFS was introduced in 81 on the indy txl and indy centurian 500 yet other models of the sno pro race sleds had ifs as far back as 76 one would be the 77,78 RXL heres a pic

·
Registered
76 Posts
i dont see why its a bad thing that Polaris didnt change, i think they are just fine.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I wasn't whining last year about the changes! Just making a statement. That's what the forum is for isn't it.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts