Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh-built Polaris 600HO carb engine with a 701 big bore kit (bored, ported, new pistons/head, etc).

Engine professionally built by BMP Bikeman Performance in Wisconsin. It was tested and confirmed to make a true 146hp on Bikeman's dyno and runs on pump premium fuel. Basically new engine, just broken in. Less than 2 hours on it. The core was not the IQ race engine, it was originally in a 2006 Switchback IQ with 955 miles on it, so it will drop right into any 600HO carbed chassis and has oil injection, etc.

Engine comes with everything including the CDI, stator/recoil, pumps, exhaust valves, reeds and carb boots.

Reason for sale is: I pulled this engine from a project chassis I purchased that wasn't yet completed. Engine work had just been completed by Bikeman when I purchased the project. I ran the engine a little so I know it's all there and running and ready to drop into a new home. Needless to say, it's got plenty of snort.

Asking $1,400 or offer. Contact me if interested at all.

I am located in Northwestern Minnesota. Engine is ready in a solid (UPS shippable) crate.

engine_image_1429239883872.jpg

engine2_image_1429239933882.jpg

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Taking cash offers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts