Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 2008 polaris 600rr that i am trying to remove the seat on i have removed all the nuts and bolts holding it on but the rear of the seat will not come off. There are two bolts sticking out under the tunnel, i removed the nuts holding them on but they will not budge. It seems like the gas tank is holding the plastic assembly and back of the seat on.

I was wondering if anyone has ever removed the seat from a 600rr and if you have you have any advice on how i can get it off. Any and all advice is appreciated. I can post pics if you would like to see what i am talking about.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
when u took off the bolts...did you slide it backwards. thats how my comes off

·
Registered
357 Posts
odyssey350kc said:
Hi I have a 2008 polaris 600rr that i am trying to remove the seat on i have removed all the nuts and bolts holding it on but the rear of the seat will not come off. There are two bolts sticking out under the tunnel, i removed the nuts holding them on but they will not budge. It seems like the gas tank is holding the plastic assembly and back of the seat on.

I was wondering if anyone has ever removed the seat from a 600rr and if you have you have any advice on how i can get it off. Any and all advice is appreciated. I can post pics if you would like to see what i am talking about.

Thanks
Sounds like you may have missed the other bolts holding the front of that plastic piece, they're about half way down the tunnel right by the edge.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
sedz said:
odyssey350kc said:

Thanks
Sounds like you may have missed the other bolts holding the front of that plastic piece, they're about half way down the tunnel right by the edge.
That's probably it, then slide the seat back a bit and it should pull off. Mine came off pretty easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts