Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i went to order new weights and a spring for my clutch and asked for an almond/gold spring. the parts guy brought out a spring that was kind of an off white with a yellow stripe on it. the part number was right, but those colors didn't seem right to me.
Can anybody tell me if that sounds right for an almond/gold spring? i didn't buy it because they had to order the weights, but i dont want to spend money on the wrong spring.

[red]I think you would get a better directed answer if this was in the clutching section of the Performance tuning shop [/red]

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
The spring in question is most likely a Almond/Gold, as Polaris does not make a white/gold spring, what appears to you as being yellow is the gold denomination on the spring, hope this help you out with your confusion on the spring.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Sounds like the right off color that they use.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks, it didn't seem like the parts guy was sure it was right either, so i just wanted to make sure.

·
Registered
153 Posts
That is the spring I'm running in my 800 and it looks offwhite/yellow but it is almond gold. Good luck with your setup!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I also have that spring, it was stock in my sled. Ya it looks almost an opeque? or pearl off white with yellowish stripe. That would be the one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts