Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says. need both primary and secondary clutches. Dad buddy has not maintained his over the years and they are so shot they can not be saves. Our local dealer told him not to buy new from polaris as the cost was worth half of what is sled is.

So pm with what you have and i can handle the tranaction between parties.

cheers

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I have a couple clutches for you, however mine currently are out of a 2002 XC 800 X package with a Goodwin Clutch kit. Also if the the reverse is lever operated you need nothing in the order of clutching. It's the Perc reverse that requires a special secondary helix... Let me know if interested and we'll work out a price...

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sleds-650 said:
I have a couple clutches for you, however mine currently are out of a 2002 XC 800 X package with a Goodwin Clutch kit. Also if the the reverse is lever operated you need nothing in the order of clutching. It's the Perc reverse that requires a special secondary helix... Let me know if interested and we'll work out a price...
Will a 02 primary work? Shoot me a pm with your price and i will see what my dad's friends says.

cheers

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
JONESIE said:
Sleds-650 said:
Will a 02 primary work? Shoot me a pm with your price and i will see what my dad's friends says.

cheers
PM sent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts