Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know y polaris went to the purple detail colors for a while? Snowmobiling a male-dominated sport with the femmy and the international color for homos strikes me as weird.

·
Registered
109 Posts
My sled had purple on it and Im not gay my friends dad had a sled that had purple stuff on it and he is not gay most people don't have think of a sled with purple detail color having anything to do with being gay

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I thought the old xlts looked awsome with purple...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Polaris has a long history of purple.Has nohting to do with being gay.Never seen a gay on a sled,afraid of freezing they you know what off.LOL
Rich

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey I'm not gay but I wouldnt want to freeze my you know what off either!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not saying the riders are gay at all, but why purple?

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Yeah purple does rock! Except for the Vikings! GO PACKERS!!

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
If purple means your gay their's alot of gay people out their...lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK did you not see what I just wrote. Purple is a buttpacker color. That has little to no reflection on the rider. The guy with the black and pink sled do you share it with your significant other? Just kidden. I would take a purple polaris over my yellow 377 but I would remove the decals or somthin.
How many more people are goin to claim their hedroness?

·
Registered
749 Posts
unfortunatly there are two people in my area that are gay that drive arctic cats. One is a 95 cougar 550 and the other ones is a 94 580 ext mountain cat. What does this say for arctic cat purple?(THIS IS NOT BRAND BASHING)

·
Registered
92 Posts
geeze. I hate people like that. "OH NO!! His sled has a little purple on it! he must be gay!"
My xlt has purple on it and im a friggin homophobe. I dont think people are thinking about that little stipe of purple when the buy a kick ass machine. just grow up dude, and your hearing that from a 14 year old

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
on my EXT my whole hood was purple, and im far from being gay. its not the color of the machine that makes the sled neway

1 - 20 of 60 Posts