Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I wasn't able to download the pic, however I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say its a '99 :)

What makes you think its not original? Clearly its a 600, if you're thinking it was modified, chances are it would be the internals that have been replaced if the pistons had blown etc...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a stock 99 rmk 600. The cylinder head is totally different. The oil pump in the pic is between the carbs. My other sled the oil pump is in front of the recoil. Plus the carbs don't fit into the air box. There is a section of plastic hose to join the two.?? Antifreeze res. is diff also.

·
Registered
197 Posts
i need help i have a polaris indy xlt special that i bought at the very end of last season and i rode 12 miles now i am told it needs a top end job anyone know what that might cost

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Originally posted by polarisbob
[br]i rode 12 miles now i am told it needs a top end job
who says that??? It all depemds on mileage and compression. If you truely need it done you'll be paying for the cost of three new wiseco pistons and three new top bearings. For best results you should have a professional machine shop hone the cylinders because their hones are very precise. Never, never use a ball hone on a 2 stroke cylider.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts