Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was offered an extended warranty through Polaris to the tune of $700 and change for two years beyond the factory. Anyone have any input positive or negative regarding these. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Depends on you and your riding style, amount of mile seasonlly and your plans for the sled in the future. I got the extended on mine for free as this was the second sled i bought from my dealer, and the huge amount of buisness i have giving them.

If you dont ride tons of miles or plan to ride the hell out of the sled or plan to mod it. Then the extended is not for you. But its a personal decision and only you can weigh its value to you.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
i havent herd many problems w/ the 600's i take it carb?? if it was the older 700 dragon or a 800 id think about it, but you can almost get a whole top end rebuild at that kinda money "if" youll ever neeed it..

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I wouldnt be worried about the warranty on that sled,pretty rare to have any problems that would make the warrenty pay for itself.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RMK-KING said:
I wouldnt be worried about the warranty on that sled,pretty rare to have any problems that would make the warrenty pay for itself.
Alright then guys, thanks for the input. When is summer over anyway, this is torture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts