Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was to take the black console off. i took off all the screws but it just doesnt seam to wanna come off...i know someone on here has done it, help is apreciated

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I know this might sound stupid, but did you unscrew the piece the holds the filler neck in place? Its like a giant plastic nut. Then theres also a lot of pulling involved to get it off.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
plastic nut? i dont believe so. where abouts is it

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
underneath the gas cap

·
Registered
654 Posts
to remove seat un screw bolts under seat seat clip slids in to tank one on each side one on the top near the filler neck if you want to remove just the seat you can you dont have to remove the tank too i leave the black trunk cliped bolted on to seat once you unbolt trunk from tunnel pull the seat away from eng it will unclip it self from the tank much like a seat on a 4 wheller

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
900modman said:
to remove seat un screw bolts under seat seat clip slids in to tank one on each side one on the top near the filler neck if you want to remove just the seat you can you dont have to remove the tank too i leave the black trunk cliped bolted on to seat once you unbolt trunk from tunnel pull the seat away from eng it will unclip it self from the tank much like a seat on a 4 wheller
Correct, once the bolts are removed pull the seat back towards the snowflap and it will pop off. To remove the black console you have to remove the filler neck nut.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i want to get the tail light trunk off...i have the seat off

·
Registered
654 Posts
i think two torx hed screws and there is a clip up insidr the rear box top of seat push down tap to un clip the rear tail box it is a bitch !!!!!!! there are two clips one near eack bubl in the tail light

1 - 8 of 8 Posts