Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I just bought a sled for a Christmas present. She's a Ski-Doo girl, so I figured why fight it. It's a 95 Mach 1 starts and runs great, new rear shocks, 3600 miles. It needs a windshield, but being a 2 piece on it now I'm not sure wether to buy OEM or aftermarket, it needs both pieces. It also need a seat cover and rear bumper. I'd like to jet it while I've got the carbs out of it and I was hoping you guys may know a good set up for northern New England. Any info or tips you guys have for me would be very appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
you can try www.denniskirk.com if you are looking for aftermarket items, they have a wide variety of aftermarket items. some are good, other's are okay. for OEM you can get that online as well through http://216.37.204.206/xtremepowersports/Skidoo_oem/Skidoo.asp?Type=12&A=193 good luck in your shopping I personally prefer staying with OEM but that's just me!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
If it's been running for over 3,000 miles, what makes you think it needs jetting changes? I would think you'd want to try it out first and see how the jetting is before you monkey with it. You would at least need to establish what you have in it now!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think it needs changes, but I'll have the carbs apart so it's the perfect time to change them. Unless someone knows specifically which jets to use I'll just put the stock setup back in.
[:0]$225 for a windshield, maybe
I should have gotten her a Polaris afterall!
Thanks for the input guys.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
the windsheild as you stated earlier, doesn't include the windshield holder or visa versa...lol you can also try www.alssnowmobile.com they might have something for you there as well not sure though

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
www.ronnies.com for OEM ski-doo parts. click ski-doo the year and the make, then it will give you a bunch of diagrams and you can look at the parts you want.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Elevation in most of northern New England is not high enough to require changing jets. Where are you planning on riding?

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Yes. ALS SNOWMOBILE is a great place. And, there really cheap and easy to deal with. Deffinitly call them. There not even far from you, like, 3 hour drive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.