Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, we were having some fun, check out http://www.wiktel.net/deerwood/seanspics.htm indy lite never dies!!!!
for you guys who check this out right away, jsut hold on a sec, it still saving, be patioent, theyll b thtere

·
Registered
76 Posts
hahahaha YEAH!!! we'll do it again next weekend, hahah thats sweet. it still runs, and there will be more to come [:D]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
[xx(]

I guess I'm just not impressed by wrecking a sled...

·
Registered
76 Posts
the kid just wanted to be cool, he bought the sled for 50 bucks so...his decision and i thought it was quite fun.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I guess it isn't called an indy LITE for nothing....LOL!

·
Registered
76 Posts
thats the good thing about it, if you get stuck, flip roll or have to lift it it only takes one guy to lift the thing like nothing.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
poor sled, you should have given it to me, that was my first sled, a 1991 indy lite 340

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Breaks my heart seeing a sled get beat like that[V] That said, the clip where the guy is driving with the hood just hang'n there was pretty funny. I think if your gonna take those jumps, you gotta stick em, not just bail everytime. Now THAT would be impressive.

Another note, I wuz checking out some of yuz guzs other pics, I gotta 'member never ever to buy a used sled from anyone there [8D]

·
Registered
546 Posts
Normally we'll just take the left over parts that are still good and throw them on a new chassis. Not much left to sell after a couple winters.

·
Registered
352 Posts
i hate it when peaple take perfectly good machines and ruin them!!! i remember before i ever owned a sled seeing peaple do that stuff and it just made me sick...heck i would haven given about any thing to have the sled that they were about to destroy...but instead of giving it to some one who would have been thrilled to have even a small sled...they destroy it. even now that i have my own sled it makes me sick!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I totally agree 100% with AlaskanExciterII, I could have put that sled to good use. Anybody can take a perfectly good sled and wreck it, so I'm not impressed. That sled would have been a PERFECT snowmobile for someone who wanted to get into the sport for next to no investment. I mean, take a listen to that video, the thing just kept running

·
Registered
55 Posts
I agree there are so many people wanting to get into the sport that cant a fford a sled and some people just total them off in one day.

·
Registered
552 Posts
[xx(] im not one to wrekc sleds, no matter what it is, it hurts [:(] lol. Its cool i guess for some fun, its not somthing i could do_Onbe of my first sleds was a 95 indy lite 340[i think it was around that year] , so seeing one driven like that just doesnt make for entertainmenr i can enjoy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts