Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few Polaris Indy parts sitting around. If someone needs something let me know, I may have it. Again these are free, just to help out if I can. If you are too far away, just pay the shipping. I have suspension parts, engine parts, handle bars, etc. The sleds were a 86 Indy 400, 96 Ultra, 88 Indy 400, 95 Indy 500.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Any accessories, like risers, hooks, mountain bars, skidplates, hanguards, plastic skis, etc?
thanks

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Im interested in the ultra parts, let me know what you got (ie: engine parts!!)

thanks

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tdgbigfoot said:
Any accessories, like risers, hooks, mountain bars, skidplates, hanguards, plastic skis, etc?
thanks
nothing really, just stock stuff

IndyRXL said:
Im interested in the ultra parts, let me know what you got (ie: engine parts!!)

thanks
had everything but the motor, hood and seat. I got someone coming up tonight for the skid and front suspension.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
windsheild?

·
Registered
480 Posts
wakeboarderboy said:
If you were a little close I'd come pick it all up and sell it lol.
That's smart, but not cool. IMO.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
polarisorbust said:
I have a few Polaris Indy parts sitting around. If someone needs something let me know, I may have it. Again these are free, just to help out if I can. If you are too far away, just pay the shipping. I have suspension parts, engine parts, handle bars, etc. The sleds were a 86 Indy 400, 96 Ultra, 88 Indy 400, 95 Indy 500.
Do you got any plastic skis from any of them? Tracks? ANY SNOW FLAPS?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Do you have a dark blue nose cone from the ultra?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Ideler wheels I need 2 and a snow flap for my ultra. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
littlemel said:
polarisorbust said:
I think he said no plastic skis.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
monsterstickersaddhp said:
windsheild?
I have a few that are decent, what style do you need?

littlemel said:
polarisorbust said:
no skis, 2 tracks, 2 snow flaps, 1 classic flap, and 1 curved.

DoubleClutch said:
Ideler wheels I need 2 and a snow flap for my ultra. Let me know.
I have idlers, what size do you need? have the snow flap, both styles.

Bakernator said:
Do you have a dark blue nose cone from the ultra?
this ultra was black, but the guy took it with the hood.

wakeboarderboy said:
If you were a little close I'd come pick it all up and sell it lol.
yeah, lol. but not the point of what I'm doing here. I could easily sell alot of this. just GAVE a guy a complete xtra 10 skid, and front xtra 10 suspension last night, Im sure I could have made some coin from that.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts

[/quote]

no skis, 2 tracks, 2 snow flaps, 1 classic flap, and 1 curved.

Can i get pictures of them? Proly want the classic though

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
do u have a windsheild?!?

·
Registered
109 Posts
polarisorbust said:
I need both controls off a set of old handlebars (84 400 Pol). I'd also be interested in the complete bar setup if it would be easier. Sled is a 84 but I believe the throttle and brake controls are the same for several years? Let me know. Thanks, Troy

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
choke cable off the ultra?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MicahMan said:
choke cable off the ultra?
that went with the motor, that sled parted out fast, not much of it left.

moresnow said:
polarisorbust said:
I need both controls off a set of old handlebars (84 400 Pol). I'd also be interested in the complete bar setup if it would be easier. Sled is a 84 but I believe the throttle and brake controls are the same for several years? Let me know. Thanks, Troy
a guy came and took the whole 84 400 for a restore project, nothing left of it, but I think the controls from the 86 are the same I will check

1 - 20 of 41 Posts