Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Polaris IQ 600rr Question.

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Dragon700 
#1 ·
im looking into getting a new iqr, but dont want to spend the money to trail convert it cause i am buying it new. i heard that the Polaris iq [highlight=red]600 RR[/highlight=red]'s come trail converted out of the factory to ride on of or ditchbang. Is this correct? could i buy this sled and not have to worry about trail converting it or hurting anything? any info will help, Thanks.

#3 ·
dont believe you can get a new RR anymore, only in 08, you would have to spend the money an trail convert it.

#4 ·
If you want a new RR' you'll have to pay. I was able to dig up two last summer. One in Ohio which was on display at SLP...Full MSRP. Other one is in utah...around 8 grand. Both are brand new with warranty. Shoot me a PM if you want the dealers names

#7 ·
sledneck1978 said:
If you want a new RR' you'll have to pay. I was able to dig up two last summer. One in Ohio which was on display at SLP...Full MSRP. Other one is in utah...around 8 grand. Both are brand new with warranty. Shoot me a PM if you want the dealers names
I'm also looking for an IQ RR..do you still have those dealers names?? THanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.