Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

I have a opportunity to get a spanking deal on a 2008 Polaris IQ 600rr. The sled is trail converted with low comp heads, and it was never raced. Currently I am on a Pro X that is almost out the door, so I have the advantage of jumping it sky high, or jumping on the trail. Now, obviously we know that IQ's can go sky high because Paul Thacker's 300 foot jump and Levi Lavalle's double back flip has showed us that, but is it comfy on the trails? This is the question I just don't have an answer to.

I am the type of rider who loves a nice day to fly down the trails, but when it comes to getting your track off the ground, I love it. I am on a 2003 Pro X 440 L/C, and once I tried an MXZ X RS, I knew I had to get something a little bit more Sno X inspired, and since I hate Ski Doo and all their techno gizmoes, I considered the IQ. I am fairly short, only 5' 6" (subject to change, probably will be 5' 11" next Winter at this rate :]) and the IQ does not look like the most comfy thing for sitting down and kicking back on the trail, so I am asking you! Is the IQr suitable for being a boondocking hard core trail sled?[thumb]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.