Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at geting a polaris iq 600rr and I was wondering what years did they make the IQ rr. Also i am wondering if this sled is alot of maintenance like the race sleds. Ive been told the IQ r is a race sled and is alot of maintenance and Ive been told the IQ rr is a agressive trail/ditchbanging sled and it is real reliable and not much maintenance. Just want to make just before I spend alot.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
The 600rr was a limited build from polaris only made in 2008. It does not have the race engine in it but the consumer 600 HO, which has about 10 hp less then the race engine. It is more reliable, and less maintnence. Comes with bigger gas tank and revalved shocks. It is a ditchbanging sled and if you do a lot of trail riding it won't be all that fun (not that comfy of a seat, etc.).

·
Registered
915 Posts
They only made them limited build in 2008. They are a fun sled. Do not require anymore maintenance than a normal sled bigger tank stiff suspension bulletproof but will kick your a$$ on a 200 mile day.

Mine is for sale [thumb]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fusionshuk06 said:
They only made them limited build in 2008. They are a fun sled. Do not require anymore maintenance than a normal sled bigger tank stiff suspension bulletproof but will kick your a$$ on a 200 mile day.

Mine is for sale [thumb]
I heard they were only made in 08 but wanted to make sure and i really dont trail ride more just ditches drifts powerlines and gravel pits. I would come look at yours but i dont feel like going from MN to NY

·
Registered
863 Posts
how much are you asking? how many km also?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts