Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking of buying a polaris iqr 600 but some people say they are not built to handle trail riding is this true and can you tell me any other things to watch out for when buying one

·
Registered
6 Posts
indy500mod said:
i was thinking of buying a polaris iqr 600 but some people say they are not built to handle trail riding is this true and can you tell me any other things to watch out for when buying one
will the things that i would look for if it has been raced before coz u dont know if it's been rolled before but for trail riding i dont think it would be a bad sled it is fast and light

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Do some research of your own, other forums and google will help you. There's a lot of good info over on Hardcoresledder.com in the polaris 440/race/modified section

Any IQr that you want to use for trail riding is going to at least need added idlers wheels and revalved shocks.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
It will need some trail converting for sure such as a bigger gas tank,oil injection,idlers and the SnoX track isnt really a trail track. Check out www.jspowersports.com and click on the IQr section,they have everything you need as well as some tech info so you can see what you are getting yourself into.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts