Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone know of any good sites to find a polaris coat/jacket? Discount would be great as I am a cheap bastard.......

"Son your ego's writing checks your body can't cash!"

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Have you tried Ebay?

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
WOW CG, I think you live on Ebay. You have a link to everything anyone asks about on Ebay.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been watching ebay I was just wondering if there are any other sites out there...... thanks for any help and this is a great site

"Son your ego's writing checks your body can't cash!"

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Welcome to TUSF XCRmeASAP!!!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
you mean a coat like this?? sorry i needed to show off my coat
/polarisman/../images/users/bobinwi/bobs stuff 001.jpg

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
nah bobinwi, it was a mistype. He really wants a SKIDOO jacket.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I can't remember if I posted this here yet or not, but I got a brand new purple, black and white Polaris reflex jacket that normally goes for $269 US on ebay for...............get this..................$70!!!!!!!!

It says Polaris vertically donw the front, has the Polaris star on each of the sleaves and says Polaris in the middle of a large reflective X on the back. Very cool looking and very warm. Can't wait to try it out.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
LOL didn't post it on this exact post, but I saw it some where else

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Hehehe....opps, sorry.
Just proud of it, thats all.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts