Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.... just come across a lot of 1070 and 1080 OEM Polaris belts.... Just wondering what you guys pay for these at your dealers.. I have about 50 1080's and 100 1070's. I'm asking $30 Cad for the 1070's and $50 Cad for the 1080's.
I'm not sure what these cost at your dealers or if these prices are cheaper so please give me some feedback.... you can pay for these Via Paypal and buyer pays shipping. These are brand new Polaris OEM belts still in packaging that I bought as a parts lot from a closing dealer auction. I didn't really need them but I figured some fellow fanatics may need some.[:D][;)]
[attachment=55917][attachment=55918]

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
i dont mean to bash you at all but you can find them cheaper on www.denniskirk.com

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by trailviolator
[br]i dont mean to bash you at all but you can find them cheaper on www.denniskirk.com
No problem at all ... this is the kind of feedback I was asking for.. I really can sell these for what I like but it's also nice to make a few bucks for gas for the sleds[:D].
I did look on Dennis Kirk but I didn't see any OEM belts there... just dayco, gates etc. just after markets, And they were almost all 50 dollars plus US. Even the cheaper Power streaks are 40.99usd compared to the Polaris 1070 for 30cad. I'll have to check that out again.
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I just picked up 2 1070 belts at a snow show here for $40 US.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Sorry to Hijack here, but when you guys talk about "1070" or "1080" belts, that's the last 4 of the OEM part number, right? What about the first 3, don't those matter? Doesn't the 1070/1080/1066 # refer to the soft/hardness of the belt? And the first three is the length/width?

Now that I have more performance oriented machines this stuff matters - it's not just a "what what fits" kinda thing anymore.

Thanks,

Bryan

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the 4 numbers are the last digits in the polaris oem part numbers. The 1070 fit older style wedge sled and a lot of others and the 1080 top cog belts and are for most edge's like the xcsp's and all the newer fusions to date. For example your sled takes a 3211066 so we would just call this a 1066.... almost all polaris belts part#'s start with 321.

·
Registered
384 Posts
What did the Ultra's use. I have only one belt and don't want to get stranded. Also how much woud they be in us dollars?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Let me know -

I need to order belts for next weekend, and I was going to place my order tonight or tomorrow to Alssnowmobile.com so I have time to put the new slides and everything else.

Thanks,

Bryan

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]Let me know -

I need to order belts for next weekend, and I was going to place my order tonight or tomorrow to Alssnowmobile.com so I have time to put the new slides and everything else.

Thanks,

Bryan
Bryan... If interested you can PM me with your address and we can calculate the shipping, I normally just send stuff regular parcel as it's the cheapest way to ship but I believe its 10-14 days from Can to US they say... so I'm not sure if it will hit by the next weekend.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I just cross-reference belts on Dayco.com and the 1066/1067/1070 all reference the same Dayco belt. That would lead me to believe that all 3 of those are interchangeable. But who knows why they have different belts.

Take that as you will.

Bryan

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Originally posted by PolarisEdge
[br]Hmm.. funny.. I just crossed a lot of belts on Dayco.com and it seems even the 1042's cross over to the same belt as the 1066,1067,1070,..
This because aftermarket belts are generically sized to fit many applications. Thats why I only use OEM belts.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts