Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[:D]Like everone else i have seen the 2004 Polaris lineup pictures.there is a couple of awsome looking sleds[:D][:D][:D].BUT.does anyone else think there was an explosion in the paint room.it looks like a rainbow fell on some of them[:0].maybe im old fashoned but i fell in love with the black one.[:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I'm with you luvemall.
Basic black...
Here's my black XC, from back when Polaris knew what the phase "less is more" meant.
/snofan/../images/users/500fasEnuf/500xc_side.jpg

·
Registered
328 Posts
Couldn't agree more with ya, basic black. Ski doo had the same thing happen with their summits back in 2002. My favorite paint job of em all though is the blue vertical escape or the red pro X.

·
Registered
186 Posts
On one hand I like the colors cause it seems like a departure from the normal Polaris colors but on the other hand I like to be able to look at my sled and not have to do a double take to figure out what kind of sled it is. But..... either way its a Polaris so it looks great too me!!!

Polaris4LIFE[:D]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts

Best looking Polaris sled

[:D]

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]

Best looking Polaris sled

[:D]
That wouldent happen to be your sled now would it P man.[?][;)]but i agree the red looks awsome to.[8D]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
No... Not... Mine...

Well, maybe

lol

·
Registered
614 Posts
This is my first year with sno-cross bars, I'll never ride again with out them. If you have not tried them how can you judge them by their looks . The new graphics on the polaris's look great, could maybe use a little green tho.LOL

·
Registered
324 Posts
I agree on the green sleddaver. By the way, send some of that snow south would ya'

·
Registered
41 Posts
I agree with the color thing. I am thinking about getting a new one. I am looking at the Switchback and I don't really like yellow. I think the grey for the Pro X's is cool looking. As for the handle bars they are cool. I currently have a XC500sp and am to cheap to put new handle bars on it, but I did put a 2" riser on it. It took me about one day of riding to get used to it. Now there is no way I could ride a sled without a riser, they ROKK! Best $20.00 part on the sled.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i think that the new 800 pro XR is radical i love the orange paintjob and color scheme and the shock package should work great if it is identical to my 03 440 LC but on the other hand i hate the lok of the new XCs and their tail lights but the PRO Xs and RMKs keep looking better and better.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I have riddin for 3 year without a handle bar riser, and just this year I put one on my mxzx and i will never own a sled without one again!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Personally, I think the two worst colors for a snowmobile are white and black, the same background colors everything is in the winter. I like something that contrasts with the woods. The same principle with cars, when you drive with your headlights on. And it isn't for you, it is so the other guy can see you. I think the daytime driving lights should be made mandatory. But then, I am getting older, and my vision isn't as good as an 18 year olds. Hope I don't hit you!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by rocket ray
[br] I think the daytime driving lights should be made mandatory.
Move to Canada then. [;)] Here they are mandatory on new cars. (I think this law came in in like 99or00) At least in Manitoba they are.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
So? take the riser out. Then you don't have racing bars.

It aint that difficult.

Plus nobody said you had to like them, they were just saying that they liked theirs, just like I love mine.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts