Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have tons of polaris parts mostly wedge but some other parts. let me know what ya need. with this lack of snow here im losing interest quick. focusing on summer sledding.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
any wedge windshields? plastic skies?

·
Registered
690 Posts
do you have a pink skidplate for a 95 xcr 600 and a low white windshield, do you have an extra 10 suspension

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a low black windshield think i have 2 but only 1 right now for sure. missing about 4 inches of the trim on the left side and has some sticker residue on it. no white windshields. no plastic skis. do have a steel ski thatll fit the xcr if youre interested. could use some paint. have an x-10 skid with no shocks. may have a set of shocks but not fox. needs gone thru. came out of a running sled, but a lil loose. will sell cheap. also have an x-12 skid with shocks, but also wold need gone over. no pink skid plates. pm me if interested in anything or post other requests.
sorry i have too many parts to start listing

·
Registered
661 Posts
Do you have a windshield for an evolved cassis? 94 Indy 500 EFI

·
Registered
998 Posts
i need a the brake light sensor from a 89 or 90 indy trail. got one?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Originally posted by bigwedgies
[br]... and i have sensors. im not sure if theyre the same as on on a 89-90. ill try and get a picture.
please do, id really appreciate it. thanks

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will check n that part by tonite im almost sure i got it and if i do i understand on the price and trust me ill do better then $65 thats why i list the stuff i have. i know people like myself dont really wanna spend a ton of money on these things. will get back to you as soon as i know for sure.

·
Registered
998 Posts
how much$$ for the sensor?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanx to all inquiries. everyone should have pms about what theyre looking for. still have parts, but things going quick between this and other forum sites.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts