Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Just curious, what kind of horse is that making?

Also wondering (the answers probably no) would you trade for a 1996 yamaha vmax 600 XT 1950 miles, freshly painted skis and the seat was recovered along with some cash probably.

Edit: Does it run on regular pump gas? and does it have oil injection?

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thats mean as hell!
I got a really nice built vortec 350(close to 2k in it). We also have a descent 93 indy 500 efi. We could trade. Let me know.
Heres the engine http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=230050084379&rd=1,1
Heres the sled

I would trade straight up for the engine,or wait for it to sell and trade the 500 efi and some cash. Let me know asap.Very,very interested. Thanks,Jeff.

·
Registered
580 Posts
do you have any specs on this sled, as far as HP, or maybe what it runs for max rpm,s. whats in the clutches?? etc. pump gas?? are the heads shaved? 114 mph is not that great for being a supposed race sled, unless there,s room for lots of improvement. my 600 improved stock runs 110-113+

·
Registered
750 Posts
my buddy is very good friends with the guy who sold this sled. i have seen this sled in person a month ago, it is an AWESOME sled. the seller did not skimp on any parts for this sled. he sold it beacuse he bought a 300 horse power pro ex. at $1500 this is a steal. please don't bring this to the radar runs were i will be at this winter![8D]

·
Registered
580 Posts
it might sound like i,m kind of knocking this sled maybe it,s the way it was listed. "800 Prostock". i,m not knocking the sled. in fact very interested in it. just needs more info. a true
800 prostock sled is kicking out over 200 hp. and running, i would guess in the mid 130+mph in a 1000 ft.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Originally posted by skdooryder
[br]an improved stock sled has to run stock carbs and an airbox so this is not an improved stock
i run a 600 indy I.S. carbs are boared to 39.5,s
also run a 650 I.S 40.5 carbs on it. no airbox is needed in improved stock comp. do you have any idea on fuel that is run in this sled. is it running pre mix gas or still oil injected? what year is the chassis? and did you sell it yet ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.