Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to here from u guys who have the trailblazer 2002-2003how does the automatic work and is it a decent unit with enough power i am interested in buyin a new one but dont know much about 4 wheelers but i like the automatic set up like a sled are they dependable and so on any info much appreciated thanx guys

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
i have the 2002 scrambler 400 2-stroke with a fmf pipe and silencer,vforce reeds,k&n filter..the clutch setup is nice,plenty of power doesnt slip even in water.its hard to keep the front end on the ground and thats with the stock clutch setup..i was skeptical about the clutch setup before i bought mine too and im glad i went with it,i love just hitting the gas and going just like a sled,its good for the hills to because you dont loose any momentum during shifting.i dont know if the trailblazer would have enough power for me...hope this helps

·
Registered
749 Posts
I drove on and it was stock and hit 60-65 miles an hour and yes it had lots of power. You shouldnt be to concerned about power if your getting a 250 though. Everyone i know that has one has had tons and tons of trouble with it though. Oil injectors quiting, water getting into crank case, seizing. If you got the xtra $ get the 400.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts