Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one and how are they comfort wise???

I am looking to get one. I like the team one. I would be coming from wearing leather. I love my leather but looking at getting something newer.[:D]

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Funny you asked, I just picked up a cheap 2006 ripper last night! Very light and hopefully kinda warm, i'm coming from wearing my 2006 race pullover and the ripper seems to be comparable to the weight of my pullover. Very comfortable jacket!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is what I am looking at:

[attachment=52911]

[attachment=52912]

or this jacket
[attachment=52913]

My brother just picked up this jacket, seems nice.

[attachment=52914]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I think you should get the Polaris Racing jacket and pants.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I have the second jacket from the top. I like it alot and I baught it at haydays last year for 150 brand new.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by VinsRacing
[br]i guys i search a ripper 2006 medium orange? where have this jacket in stock? thanks for you help guys Racing25
What?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440.[attachment=52914]

I have that jacket but blue. It is really nice and warm!

Attachments

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]This is what I am looking at:

[attachment=52913]
This jacket can't be found as it was lasts years. Which is alright as the 07 race crew has a large dragon on the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
[attachment=52986]

[attachment=52987]

Here it is not being used sitting on my computer chair. I wish we had snow so I could use it. [:(]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]
[br]i guys i search a ripper 2006 medium orange? where have this jacket in stock? thanks for you help guys Racing25
What?
He searched for a ripper 2006 Jacket in Medium Orange but couldn't find one, do you know of anyplace that has one in stock.

He's from Quebec, they speak French.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Originally posted by XCRacer440
[br][attachment=52986]

[attachment=52987]

Here it is not being used sitting on my computer chair. I wish we had snow so I could use it. [:(]
mines sitting right in the same spot. on my pc chair! but when i get to use it. i will be bale to tell you how the ripper jacket is.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
thanks 04PROX2...my english is noat perfect so i try to upgrade so for my futur ripper if is not in quebec no problem..just say my which state and name of dealers..thanks for your help guys VinsRacing

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
[br]
[br]This is what I am looking at:

[attachment=52913]
This jacket can't be found as it was lasts years. Which is alright as the 07 race crew has a large dragon on the back.
Well I found one tonite. $80 great deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
[br]thanks 04PROX2...my english is noat perfect so i try to upgrade so for my futur ripper if is not in quebec no problem..just say my which state and name of dealers..thanks for your help guys VinsRacing
I know how it feels, my french class here KILLS me, I cannot understand or learn a thing.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Originally posted by SKS-Rider
[br]
Originally posted by xcr440.[attachment=52914]

I have that jacket but blue. It is really nice and warm!

I have this orange jacket in XL and it fits perfectly over my tekvest, love the jacket-its comfterable and flexable but still has some warmth to it. i would recomend it!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts