Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha got you to look. Just bored figured I'd post something to stir the kettle.

This site rules no matter what you ride. Thanks to all that have answered my questions quickly and accurately. Keep up the great work.

Thanks,
KB

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Originally posted by rmbbikes
[br]Ha got you to look....
Yeah...yeah...ya got me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was looking forward to someone firing off a good rant from having blown their motor for the 3rd time or somthin like that...Rants are always a good read!

Oh...you obviously got me too.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Yep ,SUCKER is written across my forehead!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I was so pumped to read a huge post explaining why everything else is bad, and Polaris is the best by Pman!! And I was also going to try and guess how long it takes for you to be banned. lol

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i read the title and was ready to lock it, then read the thread and thot...he is tryin to get attention......and u stated that...so it be aight...just dont post bunch of crap like that

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
LOL
Well, I fell for that good & proper.

I suppose something like this is good every once in awhile. I was ready to rule with an iron fist again.

Darn, u took my fun away [;)]

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nah I love this site. Everyone here is awsome and extremely helpfull.

It doesn't matter what you ride we all have one common goal her and that is SLEDS.

I wasn't looking to get banned or locked. It's all in good fun. I won't make a habit of posting things like that.

Thanks to everyone on this site for all your help.

KB

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Got me too!
Can you believe a cat guy was coming to the defense of Polaris!
Rode with a guy who has a very well clutched 800 Vertical Edge with the 151 and it Rocked.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
funny, very funny, was ready to push the "oh sh*t" button. and i am dissappointed, pman let you off so easy, oh well, good clean funnin is ok i guess,

·
Registered
586 Posts
I thought this was gonna get ugly-that was a good one.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
My yamaha buddies say that at least they tow real nice. It was hard to disagree since it was my Polaris they were towing last weekend. I'm not giving up on Polaris yet though.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.