Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have for sale a set of SLP Ultra Lites ski's that are in EXCELLENT condition, black frames with purple bottoms, the come with 4 inch carbides the are it great condition also, the plastic bottoms are in almost new condition with no gouges or cuts,

Price is $150 for the pair FIRM plus shipping, will ship to the lower 48 states in the US only, payments to be made by PayPal or US postal money orders only, if paying with PayPal 3% will be added to the grand total shipped, if interested post here PM me or for fastest reply email me at:eek:[email protected]

·
Registered
463 Posts
these ski's are a great and inexpensive upgrade for for older polaris' and any sled really!!! some one should snatch them up!

btw when your filling out the form on paypal to send someone money... if you select "personal"... and "gift", nobody pays any fees! [thumb]

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
danoxcr600 said:
these ski's are a great and inexpensive upgrade for for older polaris' and any sled really!!! some one should snatch them up!

btw when your filling out the form on paypal to send someone money... [highlight=orange]if you select "personal"... and "gift", nobody pays any fees![/highlight=orange] [thumb]
Yeah, I know that, but when money is sent as a gift then there is no PayPal buy protection, if something happens to the goods or if they are not delivered paypal is not responsible for it, the only time I send gift money thought paypal is when it is going to friends or family, I hear what your saying but most people would want that "insurance so to speak",

Thanks for the bump also, these ski's are some of the cleanest uses Ultra Lites I have ever seen, I am surprised that no one has jumped on them as of yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.