Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the steel skis off my 1997 Polaris XLTsp. I used them four seasons and they have hung in the garage since then. They include the magneta colored ski skins shown in the pictures.

The skis look very good from a few feet away. Up close you can see the normal nicks and scratchs associated with any steel ski used for about 2,000 miles. There is also a little bit of rust around some of the holes where the carbides are bolted unto the ski, otherwise the skis are rust free.

The same can be said about the ski skins condition.

The item will be shipped by ups ground unless otherwise reqested by the buyer. Buyer pays actual shipping costs only, I never charge any 'handling' fees.

$20

[attachment=48064]

[attachment=48066]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
$20? How much would it cost to ship to Denmark, Maine? I'm looking for 4 skis, and some guy tried selling me a pair of old beaten up skis for 15 bucks ( PER PAIR ), and $35 to ship..

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Due to the lack of interest (before the extremefilms reply) I've listed these things on ebay. Started my asking price at 9.99 so you might be able to get them even cheaper.

It's garage cleaning time, everything goes!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230051378151&rd=1,1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.