Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polaris's lil red button seems to have caught on, and for polaris having no new technology, last year they make button, this year, look at what happens

polaris red button

arctic cat has button in 04...looks exactly the same...

uh oh...look at ski doo, lil button, same purpose, different color, and OMG! it is held on by a wire tie...

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Hmm, I have a hunch about where this topic is gonna end up.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
^^yeh me to, that lil red button did seem to catch on fast,ACs button looks just like polaris buttom..?

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Originally posted by Pro Xate
[br]and what is supposed to happen when the little red button is pressed?
It does something to the timing so you can press the button,hold the throttle wide open at 4500rpm and when the pipes reaches its target temp it revs to 5000rpm and when the flag drops let go of the button for a awsome holeshot..

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Hmm, I have a hunch about where this topic is gonna end up.
Yeah i would imagine it is going to end up in court just like last time with ski-doo and the rear suspensions. We got PERC out of that, I wonder what A/C has to offer....lol

It does make one wonder though, how a patented or patent pending item found its way onto another brand sled.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Monkey see = Monkey skidoo or Cat doo[:D]

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
guys... Polaris most likely doesn't make that plastic button. I'm sure they get it from a wholesale electronics parts shop, and artic cat just happened to order the same part...

-Dean

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]
Originally posted by TriumphoverU
I wonder what A/C has to offer...
A ARMS!!!!!!!!! God I am funny...[|)]
LMFAO

Made me laugh.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
All of them look exactly like any kill switch on a dirt bike, but dean I don't think that's what there refering too....I think they mean the whole concept behind the button, didn't the 03 polaris have a sticker on it that said "Horn"....LOL

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
You fools. The red button lowers the carrot on a sting in front of the hampster in a wheel under the hood.

And I believe PetCo has a patent on it as well. [:D]

·
Registered
142 Posts
Originally posted by Tfin70
[br]You fools. The red button lowers the carrot on a sting in front of the hampster in a wheel under the hood.

Now that's funny.[:D]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
[br]You fools. The red button lowers the carrot on a sting in front of the hampster in a wheel under the hood.

LMAO!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I don't know why, but for some reason I have the feeling that this will be made illegal in snocross within the next few years...but I could very well be wrong too. It is a great idea though and pretty much makes sence that it "cought on" or was copied...whatever, haha. I'm sure they're all different in their own ways though to avoid trouble, but once again I could be wrong.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
[br]You fools. The red button lowers the carrot on a string in front of the hampster in a wheel under the hood. [:D]
lol..

Skidoo button looks cheap,like it would break easy.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts