Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy i'am neew in this forum... First, I'am a 18 years Old boy from LAc St-Jean, Québec, Canada...so i had a little problem with my english...Thanx to be understanding :)

For the question Now

I'am going to chek a sled this afternoon..and this is a Polaris Storm 800 1997 with 3400 miles...and i want to know if that is a good sled and how much compression he should have ?? 140 ou higer ??

the prices is 3000$ and i can had it for 2500$ canadian

thx for the replie ;)

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
compresion should be around 125-135 for most tripples, check with local polaris dealer for exact numbers, but you are mostly looking to see that they are all close in compresion. if the sled looks good and the steering is tight make sure you can ride it before you buy it, also look at his place, if the vehicles and yard and house look taken care of then the sled should be taken care of also

·
Registered
32 Posts
salut

je viens de Chibougamau, tu connais surment :p

pour le storm je sais pas pour la compression mais cest une machine qui roule en tab.

pis c quel body?

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Please speak english. I know this dude will understand french better but I don't along with dozens other. [:)] BTW, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Posted - October 20 2003 : 5:17:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
salut
Hello
je viens de Chibougamau, tu connais surment :p
Im from Chibougamau, you surely know about it
pour le storm je sais pas pour la compression mais cest une machine qui roule en tab.
for the storm i dont know about the compression, but its a machine that rules something
pis c quel body?
?? ? what body?

Thats my best job translating it

·
Registered
32 Posts
ok i understand most ppl here dosent really speak french, i know well both so i will speak this one !

thx for the advice ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts