Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere online I can get a complete Polaris snowmobile suit? I'd like the jacket, coat, pants, gloves and boots if I could get them. I have a 93 XLT, so I'd prefer to get a just plain black suit, since I'm sure I can't find one specifically for that sled. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Try here or your nearest Polaris dealer. If you're into used checkout ebay.

http://www.purepolaris.com/Listing.aspx?Department=Snowmobile(PolarisPGACatalog)&Category=SnowApparel(PolarisPGACatalog)&Listing=SnowHelmets(PolarisPGACatalog)

·
Registered
186 Posts
I would try ebay. I try and support my local dealer and buy items from them but genuine apparel from Polaris isn't cheap. I ended up getting a nice jacket off ebay last winter that was brand new with tags for only 80 bucks with shipping and brand new it was $179.99. If you are looking to match with you sled I have often seen the older XLT leather suits up for sale on ebay.

POLARIS4Life
94' XLT

·
Registered
187 Posts
Well its too bad your not nearer to Toronto Canada we have a large and I mean large snowmobile show here every year. Last year I picked up a brand new Polaris jacket and matching helmet its a great looking jacket. It is last years edge design. I picked up the jacket for $145.00 reg. $360.00 and the helmet for $125.00 reg $300. Canadian but man they are sweet looking together. I would look in your area for a snowmobile show where you can get some great sales on last year designs.Oh btw that was tax in also so I saved big time. Now all I need to do is get the sled painted to match the jacket hahah we maybe????????[;)]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts