Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 1402 Posts

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a thread where you can post your problems or helpful suggestions like... (cluthing,jetting,gearing,or things you need help with or even to sell, ect) To help others I thought this would be a great thread to help people.

[Sleds]

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeah, it is a great idea.
I was hoping it was an inside scoop from Polaris that there was going to be 2008 600, 700 and 1000 triple...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
does anybody know what the bore sizes are for the xlt 654 big bore kit

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
i think i might have one on my motor that is blown up, but if i can find what the bore sizes are i might get one.
My bore sizes are
PTO- .040
Center-.040
MAG-.020
Can anybody tell me how many cc are in that

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Originally posted by Clouse2411
[br]i think i might have one on my motor that is blown up, but if i can find what the bore sizes are i might get one.
My bore sizes are
PTO- .040
Center-.040
MAG-.020
Can anybody tell me how many cc are in that
wow bore out the mag side pronto, that only puts stress on the crank!

Steve, i killed the center bearings on the crank and rod, as well as the rod and piston..all else is okay though....oiler cable fell off.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
its just so much fun, especially when the guy on his new f7 lines up, you beat him, he says "well i let out" and you say lets do it again and he says "no, id rather not".. I got that today [:D]

·
Registered
26 Posts
My 650 after completly warmed up will idle around 1000 rpm, know wonder I was fouling plugs! I will have to adjust the idle speed screws..thanks!

1 - 20 of 1402 Posts