Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well Since my 96 Ultra got stolen it looks like I no longer have a need for all the spare parts I had for it. I picked up a basket-case motor and other misc parts this summer and no longer need them, so everything is now for sale. I also still have a bunch of other wedge/evolved parts listed elsewhere in here. Most everything is at my parents place right now so I might not be able to ship everything out till around x-mas as an FYI, and I probably have more than I can remember so feel free to ask, or make an offer. I accept PayPal, and Parts need to go to help fund my new sled project.

- PSI Modblaster Pipes. Includes flanges, pipes/glasspacks, and outlet/EGT sensor. One of the pipes looks to have had an egt hole in it just out from the exhaust flange. No springs, or spring brackets. $250.

- New Top end gasket set minus one cylinder. $10
- Crankshaft, bad PTO cylinder (looks to have gotten hot), could probably be able to be rebuilt. Still complete. $75
- Crankcase, upper and lower halves $115
- Water pump. Not sure of condition. $50
- Cylinders. Two have a broken stud where the head bolts are, and one has a cracked boss where I began to drill out the stud. I can hone them out before I ship them. $125 for all, will separate.
- Cylinder Heads good shape. Three for $75, or will separate
- Cylinder Head covers and coolant rail. $50
- Stator, was told it worked, but never verified. $50
- Recoil $30
- Flywheel $50
- CDI Box $40
- Ignition Coils with plate. $25
- Fuel pump $15
- Carbs, 38MM $80 (I believe I have two sets of them. One stock ultra and I think the other set came from a 650 (they have the 3.0 cut-aways which I borrowed in my ultra when I had the pipes in them)
- Misc other parts like gears, handlebars, shafts, bottles, non x-10/12 trailing arms, etc.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
any shocks measureing 14" centers, and what to you have for handlebars?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No shocks, but I do believe I have some wedge, evolved, and XC-500 bars around.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Bakernator said:
No shocks, but I do believe I have some wedge, evolved, and XC-500 bars around.
you have any pics, and what do they come with? mostly just need the throttle lever, and possibly the throttle block, my bars are bent on my 99 rmk, they should bolt on just fine right? i believe mine are 7/8"

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need to double check and make sure I still have them kicking around, but here is a pick of them:

Not sure if the handwarmers work or not, I bought the bars just for the brake and controls to swap onto my 98 and didn't need the bars. Shipping is from Bangor, ME. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
would you take $25? plus shipping 57053

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
????

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will do that, and meet you in the middle for shipping. The old man needs to find them and get them boxed up. I'll let you know tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Bakernator said:
I will do that, and meet you in the middle for shipping. The old man needs to find them and get them boxed up. I'll let you know tomorrow.
OK, thanks.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
When you get it figured out, pm me how much and where to send it, i can do paypal.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PM Sent

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
meatheadtf said:
coolant hoses recoil shipped to 21536
All coolant hoses, or some specific ones? I will need to check to see what I have as I had to modify a couple for use on a buddies indy 650.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bakernator said:
meatheadtf said:
coolant hoses recoil shipped to 21536
All coolant hoses, or some specific ones? I will need to check to see what I have as I had to modify a couple for use on a buddies indy 650.
actually only need the 1 that goes from water pump to coolant bottle it goes under the recoil

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Do you have the stock ultra exhaust?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will have to check on the coolant hose if you can wait till x-mas. If not I do know I have the recoil.

I need to check and see if I have a silencer, but I know I have the pipe and header.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
how much do you need for the pipe and header? and silencer if you find it?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PM me an offer. I can sell it cleaned and painted, or as is.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Updated parts and pricing.

Ultra Parts
- PSI Modblaster Pipes. Includes flanges, pipes/glasspacks, and outlet/EGT sensor. One of the pipes looks to have had an egt hole in it just out from the exhaust flange. No springs, or spring brackets. MAKE OFFER
- New Top end gasket set minus one cylinder. $10
- Crankshaft, bad PTO cylinder (looks to have gotten hot), could probably be able to be rebuilt. Still complete. $75
- Crankcase, upper and lower halves $115
- Water pump. Not sure of condition. $50
- Cylinders. Two have a broken stud where the head bolts are, and one has a cracked boss where I began to drill out the stud. I can hone them out before I ship them. $125 for all, will separate.
- Cylinder Heads good shape. Three for $75, or will separate
- Cylinder Head covers and coolant rail. $50
- Stator, was told it worked, but never verified. $50
- Recoil $30
- Flywheel $50
- CDI Box $40
- Ignition Coils with plate. $25
- Fuel pump $15
- Carbs, 38MM $80 (I believe I have two sets of them. One stock ultra and I think the other set came from a 650 (they have the 3.0 cut-aways which I borrowed in my ultra when I had the pipes in them)
- Stock pipe

500 Parts
- EFI head with temp sensor and coolant cap - SOLD
- EFI Resistor - SOLD
- Crankcase upper and lower halves $50
- .30 over pistons - SOLD
- Driveshaft $15
- Evolved Chassis Windshield $20
- 500 EFI throttle cable. Usual condition, worked fine. $15

XCR440 (1998 with the Liberty engine)
- Full Bellypan for the wedge chassis with XC-10 front $75
- Crankcase upper and lower halves $75
- Stock Reeds $20
- Brake Lever - SOLD

General Wedge
- Red Holeshot skidplate - SOLD
- New in the plastic black ski skins for Polaris Steel Ski. $25
- XLT/XCR monoblock triple ignition coils. No spark plug wires, but coils all worked. $30
- New 165mm Rear idler wheel $10
- Handlebars, bar clamos, etc.

General Sled
- Yellow (with black tips) C&A pro ski's. Used with some scratches and clearanced on the mounts. Came off a Firecat race sled. $150
- New 48 pk Black Ultra Lites stud backers for 7mm Studs $15
- New 24 pk White Ultra Lites stud backers for 7mm studs $7.50
- New 144pk Woody's Traction Master Carbide studs with nuts. 1" length $150

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you still have the CDI and flywheel for the ultra sp? Are they in good working condition? What would be the shipping to 13118?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts