Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts

Bad question man.....Catch up in what respect? Many feel that it is the other way around. I feel that all three now have to play catch-up to yamaha now, with the new 4 stroke they just released.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i think yamaha is the leader now, and all manufacturers are gonna have to catch up to keep a prominent share of the market, especially polaris.

When in doubt- Throttle out!

'99 XC SP 500

·
Registered
181 Posts
I dont think that anyone has to play catch up to anyone. What about Arctic Cat's four stroke...I drove it, quiet, 300 miles to a tank, super low emissions....Every Manufacturer focuses on what they think people want. They are all making money, and my favorite 4 sleds are 3 different makes....which makes me think that they are all pretty close.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
artics got the 9 hundred though, plus ski-doo and yamaha have got sleds with a-arms now.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I do realize that Arctic and Polaris both have four strokes, but they simply are not liked or popular at all. Look at all the people that want the Yamaha already and they haven't even seen it in person! The other 3 manufactures have seriously dropped the ball on this one! I still love my Cat but Yamaha is now the innovator!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Ben:

nevermind im messed up right now.

[/quote]

Yeah we figured that out on our own

·
Registered
149 Posts
There are so many different uses for a sled that it depends on what kind of sled and what you want to use it for when you talk about who is catching up to who.

I need spellcheck!

91 RXL/SKS 650
91 Exciter II 570

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Ben:

hey at least im not on the internet 24 7
how old are you
aparetly not old enough

[/quote]

What? Dude I get paid to be on the internet..... What does that have to do with my age? FYI I am 20. I was just kidding man chill. Maybe if you could type a whole sentence without ether losing all hope of making a rational thought or making 15 spelling errors, then people would take you more seriously. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
hey guys, do me a favor, everyone take a deep breath! BEN you have a good topic started here, but remember, try to be careful how you say things, as to not offend anyone. As for everyone else, hell i cant type worth a crap at times, but we all just need to chill, therefore i am closing this topic down, i get the feeling that it may turn ugly, now this is in no way, shape or form a kick in the teeth to anyone who posted, just remember guys/gals.......be careful what you type. everyone have a good day!.........xltman

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Good work XLT on closing this, I just have a few comments to make

A-arms aren't everything, you aren't more advanced if you have them. Just thought I'd point that out.

Polaris, Cat and Doo sell way more sleds than Yamaha, that's a fact.

People are all like "i want one of those four strokes" because they are brand new, the novelty will wear off.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts