Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
very bad i sent him money about 3 weeks ago for a cdi box last thing he told me about 10 days ago that he was going to send it out but it is still not here and he hasn't replied to my emails or pm what a wast of 45 bucks i didn't think there was pricks like him on this site.

got the part but it took from dec 7 the day i sent the moeny out untill today jan 5 for me to get the part.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
How long does would it usually take from canada. I am also waiting on a larger item, and it has been a couple of weeks. Not from polarisguy700 but another member.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he is in ny which should take like at most a week to get here

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey buddy u sent me the money which took at least 5 days and i went aon a trip so i couldnt send it out till i got back which was 2 days ago so its not a waste seeing how it takes time for things srry

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well a responible person would have told me that you went on a trip and if i recall i pm'ed you and you said you would ship it right out all i have to say is bs!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by polarisguy700
[br]i told you when u called me that i went on a trip
ya after you had went on your trip did you ship my part yet?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Originally posted by rayrevo
[br]very bad i sent him money about 3 weeks ago for a cdi box last thing he told me about 10 days ago that he was going to send it out but it is still not here and he hasn't replied to my emails or pm what a wast of 45 bucks i didn't think there was pricks like him on this site.

got the part but it took from dec 7 the day i sent the moeny out untill today jan 5 for me to get the part.
Now you better make sure he sold you the right part [:(!]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts