·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Yes, Hibert was racing.

http://wsaracing.com/News/Article.asp?ArticleID=199

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
so howd that yamaha do? or.. are the two riders not racing in this circut ?

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Sweet. No waiting for results with sickler around. Thanks man. Did customized race this weekend.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Customized is practicing tomorrow.Yamaha didnt make the open final.Open is the only class there in.Hibbert and Morgan didnt fair to well.Schultz,who took a second for Polaris,ran some RMR races last year.Very nice person and dedicated racer.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
This was the opening race for the season wasn't it? there's still plenty of time for the other teams to turn things around, the first race doesn't end the season.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I don't follow the races. I thought I'd throw some attitude while I can. LOL When the snow comes I'll be more interested in MY Riding than someone elses.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't follow them either, I was doing the same....lol

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
i think thats great. they are all really good riders and i love to watch these races. i would love to catch a pro race sometime. do any of you know if they ever race anywhere in newyork? i go to the rmr racesa and love those ones. so id like to catch a pro race.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Originally posted by BarkMulcher
[br]I don't follow the races. I thought I'd throw some attitude while I can. LOL When the snow comes I'll be more interested in MY Riding than someone elses.

Ok, glad you got yer pokes in. now shaddaapp!!![:D][:D]

Sorry, I'm not really funny, but I try really really hard.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I wonder how Robbie Malinoski feels after being the points champ in Pro open and Pro stock last year on a CAT and getting his teeth kicked in after he jumped ship?? Kinda funny after watching him on Sled Head 24/7 spouting off how him and his 4-stroke were gonna "dominate" sno-cross this year and then fails to make the finals...

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by polarissledneck28
[br]i think thats great. they are all really good riders and i love to watch these races. i would love to catch a pro race sometime. do any of you know if they ever race anywhere in newyork? i go to the rmr racesa and love those ones. so id like to catch a pro race.
Threre is a national race Feb. 10-11 in Vernon Downs NY.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Polaris dominated duluth.

1-2 in Pro stock with Martin and Schultz
1-2 in Pro open with Martin and Lavallee YEAH GO LEVI!
1-2 in Semi-Pro stock with Brett Bender and Andrew Johnstad
1-2 in Sport open with Matt Bristow and Derek Ellis
1st in Semi-pro open with Brett Bender
1st in Pro Women with Kylie Abrahamson

Yup, they pretty much smoked everybody! [:D]

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]Sweet. No waiting for results with sickler around. Thanks man. Did customized race this weekend.
first race for me is Windham NY on dec9th :) and yes, Sickler is the man.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
yeha yamaha needed to get milanoski on the track more he actually got some air. the jap guys where on the brakes the whole time. they need to go bakc to japan

1 - 20 of 41 Posts