Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone in WI,
I may be moving to Appleton next summer for an internship that will hopefully turn into a full time job. Just curious how good the snowmobiling and off roading (quads/dirtbikes) is within about 1hr of there?

Thanks

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
first.

appleton.... is that where they have a big river weekend and everyone gets all drunked up and neked?

i would believe that area should be wonderfull sledding when they have good snow.

·
Registered
277 Posts
MaxTrax said:
Hey everyone in WI,
I may be moving to Appleton next summer for an internship that will hopefully turn into a full time job. Just curious how good the snowmobiling and off roading (quads/dirtbikes) is within about 1hr of there?

Thanks
You should be able to find whatever you like within an hour of Appleton. If not, the northwoods isn't too far away for some fun. Hope the job thing works out. Just think, you could be a Badger then, and not a Wolverine!! LOL.....J/K

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
madcow said:
appleton.... is that where they have a big river weekend and everyone gets all drunked up and neked?
You're probably thinking of the Apple River which is in the western part of Wisconsin, yeah that's where they get all drunked up and crazy stuff happens.

Hey Max Trax, are you by chance doing your internship with Pierce?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Appleton is about twenty minutes north of where I live, and my personal preference is to go a lot further north to get to anything worth while. My opinion is the sled trails don't ever last long enough to get groomed because everyone is too impatient. Just my .02, however there are a lot of trails around the area, it's a lot of flat farm country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts