Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to try and pick up this new daily as it is an awesome deal and it is a bada$$ ride. I find out tomorrow whether or not I get financed(should go through). It's a secret, but one quick hint... It's BIG! [:D]

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Is it THIS big? [:D]

[attachment=57615]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
^ Don't talk about Jeep that way! [;)]

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I know...that's why I said it...[:)]

I really have nothing against them...hell...we own a '77ish Jeep J10.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No it doesn't have 4 letters lol... its better than that. You'll see, whether I get it or not.

[:D][:D][:D]

[attachment=57720]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I hate teasers...but me likey so far! [8D]

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Originally posted by 2_fast_4_U
[br]Its a 99+ GMC serria or yukon. I Know its a GMC for sure.
I would agree. Looks GMCish to me as well...

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well it's down to me getting a co-signer if I want the TRUCK, thats right, it is in fact a 1999 GMC Sierra, but with a kick. It has a 4" lift kit combined with a 2 inch body lift making 6 total inches of lift. It's also running 315/75/16 Pro-Comp X-Terrains with 16X8 or 16X10 Weld Racing Alloys. It has 94K on it, but looks brand new. Black with black heated leather interior, power seats, fully loaded minus the sunroof. Heres a crappy picture with my fogged up cell camera [:)]

[attachment=57859]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Very nice! I'm personally not much of a fan of body lifts, but that one doesn't look too bad...the 4" of suspension helps though.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I couldn't even tell it had a body lift until I was looking at the trailer hitch and saw the mounts. Then I noticed the gap between the bed and the frame. It doesn't bother me as much as it would on say a Wrangler, I'll just get some gap guards.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I'm disappointed to say the deal fell through. It was a trade-in at my dealership and I was getting a good deal, but because of the age and mileage I could not get a 60 month term loan without putting $1,000 down, which I don't have. Now I wish they would sell it fast so I don't have to face defeat every time I walk around the lot... It was a bada$$ rig though... I'm going to try to save around $2,000-$3,000 by the beginning of next winter and throw that down on an 02-05 Sierra 1500 or Silverado 1500.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Tough luck man...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts