Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Would like to see your photos of 85-95 AC musclemachines Wildcat thundercats zrt`s modified,and all the others i forgot

AC Wildcat 700 EFI MC

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is mine.
/snofan/../images/users/Norway/Resize of DSCN0285.JPG

AC Wildcat 700 EFI MC

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Here is my 1996 ZRT 600.
/snofan/../images/users/erick/zrt.jpg
The pic isn't wide enough.

[red]Please crop and resize your pictures. It took me a total of 10 seconds to do this one. Thank you. -Erick[/red]

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
It is the same body as the 1995, just differet decals.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Hey 96ZRT600 I think iv seen your sled befor, I think I seen it in minot a few times..If I remember right at one time it was sold at a auction at CDS sales in minot when it closed..cant say for sure but it sure looks familier..

·
Registered
96 Posts
hey RMK-KING

Thats correct! I am in minot. I bought it from that auction! It was X-treme Motorsports at the time :p hehe anyway where are you at?

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I am from roseglen/makoti area about 60 miles southwest of minot, I remember looking at that sled when it was up for auction,their was some pretty good deals their..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah I've been to the makoti threshing show. Yeah there was, some of those deals were outrageous. I bid on that turbo 700 ZR too, but someone else got it and now a guy that works for CDS owns it and its up at CDS, at their new location. I had to wait til the bitter end to get this sled, it was the last thing they sold there.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I was in the thrashing show this yr, I was driving a drag car.Yeah i seen that 700 turbo AC, Bruce at cds bought it didnt he???I was just up their last weekend looking at the new fire cat..

·
Registered
96 Posts
It's not Bruce's. Well at least it wasn't last year, it was one of the sales guys. Don't know if he sold it now or not...I'd like a new F7 [:D]

·
Registered
874 Posts
Here's my '96 ZRT600, 136" x 2", PSI triples, V-Force 2's, Vari Flow, Cat Roller Secondary, Fox Shox, Mountain bar w/ 2" riser.

Oh yeah, it's for sale! [:D]

Flange

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thats a nice ZRT! Where did you get the 136" suspension for it? and the tunnel extension? Also how much are ya asking for it?

·
Registered
874 Posts
I bought it off of a friend of mine 3 years ago. He had it long tracked by an outfit in Edmonton, Alberta. I'm asking CDN$3400, or about US$2100. I will consider offers. It hasn't been riden at all this year. It's been in my garage the whole time and started up every 3 weeks (fuel Sta-Bil in the tank).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts