Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The people that have those annoying sentences of wisdom at the bottom of all your posts, ex. "If its not a Cat then it must be a dog" How do you do that. I have a line I want to add but surely you guys dont type it every time. Thanks hotrod

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Easy, just go to the top of the screen and place your pointer over where it says Personal, then click on Profile.

Then submit your username and password (its probably already filled in, and you just have to click on the Submit button).

Then scroll down to where it says Signiture and type in what ever saying you want to have at the bottom of all your posts. Be sure to click save, or update, or what ever it is at the very bottom of the page to submit it.

Voila! You're done.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
How do I get a picture in there, do I have to get ProX-Man or Erick to do that?

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Nope, just go to the exact same signiture section I indicated above, and this time type in {img}{/img} with the link to the picture you want displayed copied in between them;example:

{img}www.blablabla.com{/img}

EXCEPT......use the solid brackets instead of the squigily ones I used here.

You can either put text above the pic or below it as well....what ever you decide.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Cool.....thanx Erick and Fin-man

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Testies, testies, 1,2,3.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
OOPPS....let's try that again.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Cool...I like it.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lets see... did I at least get the quote part in there??

Reasonable people adapt to the world around them....Unreasonable people try to change it.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey I did it . Thanks for the directions Tfin/erick

Reasonable people adapt to the world around them....Unreasonable people try to change it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts