Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through my SLP catalog & it says The "Power Pack" delivers a violent burst of low end horsepower. I was wondering if anyone has this, if it works, & is it worth $60. Is there a big diff. in Delta 2 & Delta 3? If so, is it worth $260?

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
not sure what the power rack is, but the big difference between the 2 to the 3 is that the 3 is snap together, the 2 were screw on petals and had problems with the screws coming out and going into the engine. is 260 dollars worth 2-3 hp at best, dont know in my book i dont win to many trophys trail riding so i would figure i could by a lot of gas for 260 bucks. or for 260 bucks you could by an erlandson clutch kit and gain 10 times the performance gain then the reeds would get you

·
Registered
777 Posts
power pacs work well,as advertised ,will give better throttle response

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Is it hard to install a powerpack?? Do you loose any top end?

·
Registered
777 Posts
just loosing the clamps on the carbs,pull them back and slide in the steel divider plates 2 per carb re install carbs,very easy,no loss ,should gain ,what it does is straighten the air flow into the carbs,less turbulence

·
Registered
352 Posts
what exactly are they (new to this stuff still) what do they do?

·
Registered
777 Posts
they only fit kiehin 39 mm carbs,they are plates that slide into the carb[horizonitaly] and work as dividers,makes the carbs act like,20mm,30mm 39mm or something like that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts