Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im think about getting slp power packs for my xc 700 carbs does anyone use them do you see any kind of difference let me know what you guys think

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The SLP Power Packs work very well for the BB Polaris 6/7 with Keihin carbs IMO. They made my 600 more responsive. I have a set from a parted out sled if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
tnmemr said:
The SLP Power Packs work very well for the BB Polaris 6/7 with Keihin carbs IMO. They made my 600 more responsive. I have a set from a parted out sled if you are interested.
I would be very interested if I get the chance to buy these from you. Teamarcitc goes first!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
What year 700s are you running?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Me, a 99 SKS

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tnmemr said:
im running the 99 xc 700 and what are you asking for them

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
$35.00 shipped to your door.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i honestly think ill pass i can get them new for 35.00 and i believe free shipping give bigfoot a shot

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
SLP also makes the Power Packs for single carbed dirt bikes which are $30-$40. Most Power Pack kits are $60-$70 for for 2 carb applications. Either way, good luck with getting your sled dialed in.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Will these fit on my 99 700?
I can only send money orders, dont have a CC or Paypal.
I'll do 30 shipped, sound good?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I'm going to stay with $35.00 shipped including tuning info. If paying with a money order, I will ship them as soon as I receive payment.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ebay new from kens sports

but it doesnt really matter new or used will work just as well i can send 35 doesnt matter to me

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
if you still go them i would interested but my sled budget is used up for this month ill have to wait until i sell some parts or next month rolls around

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
teamarctic14 has the first shot. If that falls through I will let you know.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
sorry i didnt see his last post i thought he turned you down

1 - 16 of 16 Posts