Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you started your Pre-Season sled check list yet?

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I said I'll start this fall but I'm hauling the sled out this week, I'm gonna dust it off and fire it up. It's behind a combine and we gotta take that out soon so I'm loading it up on a trailer so it's easy to move around.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i fired mine up a few weeks ago to smell the 2 stroke, now ive been using a 2stroke chain saw for awhile...so im gettin my share of 2stroke.....

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I'm not even close to being ready yet. I'm still planning on rebuilding my motor, but haven't gotten to it yet because I'm still working on my father's sled. There's just too dam many things going on this summer, and I haven't had as much time as I thought I would.

Should have his sled finished in a couple of weeks or so. Then I'll start on mine. Oh, I'll be ready by the time the snow flies. Only 151 days untill winter!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I am in the process of building an enclosed toboggan for the kids.
I need th summer heat so that I can bend an old blue water barrel into the shape that I need. It is sure fun to think about sledding agian.
K

·
Registered
586 Posts
My sled is pretty muck good to go.I start it up and run it on a stand once a month or so.All I have to do is put some good gas in it and get some damn sow this year!

my brain hurts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys, I had mine out for a rip 2 weeks ago. Great traction on the dry grass on my front lawn,wheelies almost as good as a dirt bike.
Sled does need work though, wont idle, maybe just the bad gas that i left in the tank...

SKI DOO all the way there AND back

·
Registered
167 Posts
i try to fire my sled up about once every 2 weeks just to keep things moving, also like to use stablizer in the fuel it helps, our season will soon be here!, heck around here there are grass drags in the fall almost every weekend, ive been travling around western pensylvania , and eastern ohio, to some of them, watching someone do a 95 mph run on a sled, that will get ya thinking sled !!!

if its not a CAT, then it must be a dog!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
im so pysched for this winter.....ive got the sled ready to go already...i couldnt help myself....i took it outve storage....cleaned...greased....did the essentials....then i ran her across the open lots by the house.....boy did i enjoy the looks on some of my neighbors faces when i was rippin down and back 2 times on the good ol zr.......i can still picture it....they step out onto the deck and watch me as i zoom by.....they just all stared....it was great....then i put her on the rollers and rolled her two the hose and cleaned the suspension and stuff...waxed her....and put my baby in the third stall again....i really enjoyed the little chat with them after it all when they asked me if it wasnt just a lil early for snowmobiling....alls i could say was naw....shes been put away for way to long...and i couldnt help myself...haha.....but anyways...i can already picture the snow....today it was so cold....i thought it was winter already when i was outside in a shirt and jeans for twenty mins........holy **** it was cold.....

ARTIC CAT....my way to play

·
Registered
414 Posts
The days go by so slowly... i can`t wait no more for the snow to fall. My snowmobile is ready and washed on my trailer, the only thing left to do is to fill her up with petrol. Maybe i need a shrink to fix me up,i NEED SNOW!!!!!!!!!.

Arctic Cat Wildcat 700 efi mc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts